EXPERT SERVICE CARPET CLEANING
in Orangeville, Illinois
- Vacuuming for superior Dry Soil Removal
- Scientifically complete dry soil removal
- Includes vacuuming areas up to 16 times
- Application of Detergent
- Juices break down molecular bonds
- Releases soil, stains and old residues
- Electronic massage of fibers with counter-rotating brush (CRB)
- Agitation increases physical contact between detergent and sticky dirt
- Increases ability on heavily soiled carpets
- High Temperature, Sanitizing, pH-Balanced Rinse
- The industry’s best wand focuses the power for an improved cleaning
- Evacuates more moisture for faster drying
- pH-Balance repels future dirt
- Environmentally Friendly Protectant
- High grade solvent has smaller molecules than water
- Fiber penetration is superior to water-based protectants
- Fast Dry Times
- Fast-evaporating high-temperature solutions
- Carpets are mostly dry after the cleaning, and usually evaporate in a few hours (depending on the room’s humidity level). You can help by creating a good drying environment after cleaning.
- We have power air movers for even faster drying – just ask.
The air can remain healthy and clean for those within the space.
A typical person can be found inside of their home or office space at least 90 percent of their time. Therefore it is imperative that harmful pollutants are removed regularly. While there are numerous techniques to utilize when removing dirt and allergens, they don’t always leave the same results.
The usual vacuuming and spot cleaning are necessary steps in prolonging the life of the carpet, and such methods can only remove debris at the surface. Performing a deeper treatment approach will remove the dirt, pet hair, dust mites, and other debris that commonly are dug into the fibers themselves. While everyone tracks these unwanted contaminants indoors, kids and pets can greatly increase the volume of incoming pollutants. Over time a build-up of dust and grime can occur, so it is important to remove this build-up to preserve the flooring’s appearance and protect the health of those within the space.
Other Services Offered:
We also perform tile & grout cleaning, upholstery cleaning, as well as stone polishing. Stone polishing includes marble, granite, travertine, and terrazzo.